Customer Success Associate - Part Time
We’re a quickly growing sports tech startup looking for a part-time Customer Success Associate to play a critical role in achieving our aggressive growth goals. Our player evaluation software helps youth sports organizations by saving their staff and volunteers tons of time, and helping them share more feedback and better-develop their players through ongoing feedback.
More specifically, you’ll support our customers through training and onboarding, by creating product how-to documentation, and by responding to support tickets – all with the goal of helping them successfully switch to digital player evaluations.
An ideal fit is someone who is comfortable teaching technology to a variety of users – some tech savvy, some not. Attention to detail, timeliness, and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure customers reach their desired outcomes using TeamGenius are critical.
This is a part time, remote role with a flexible schedule. However, our customers are often in volunteer roles aside from their “day job” so availability for some evening and weekend hours is required, and most needed. Hours may fluctuate between 10 and 25 hours per week depending on the time of year.
- Respond to support tickets in a timely and professional manor (some evenings and weekends are primary need)
- Manage customer onboarding by providing how-to steps and articles, and performing web training meetings to help set up their accounts and build confidence in using a digital evaluation system.
- Follow up with clients about a week prior to their first evaluation – check their assessment and follow up with suggestions if necessary.
- Support Customer Success Manager with renewing annual subscriptions and up-selling customer accounts as needed.
- Inform product development team of any bugs discovered by customers or while using TeamGenius – ensuring the error is reproducible and providing appropriate documentation (e.g. screenshots, video recordings).
- Keep knowledge base articles up to date – adding in screen shots – changing verbiage for easy to understand instructions.
- Test new product features and try to “break things” – report errors or bugs to product development team.
- Must be a good teacher / trainer in an online video / phone format.
- Must be tech-savvy and a quick learner of technology platforms.
- Ability to dig deep on core of problems and figure out a solution.
- Excellent listening skills and empathy.
- Stellar time management skills and ability to balance efficiency with excellent customer experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of a variety of sports
Technologies Used in Role
- Google docs and MS Excel
Location, Hours and Compensation
- 10-25 hours per week, flexible hours, some evenings and weekends required
- $20/hour based on qualifications
We’re changing the game in youth sports player evaluations. Our technology replaces the traditional paper-based process and streamlines player evaluations like tryouts, player development and feedback, camps and more for the estimated 600,000 youth sports organizations in the US. It saves staff and volunteers countless hours, reduces errors and bias, improves team placement decision-making, and helps players develop and grow into stronger athletes. More about TeamGenius and our story >
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter explaining your background and interest in the position to email@example.com