Sales & Marketing Associate
We’re a quickly growing sports tech startup looking for an associate who is passionate about technology, sports, and entrepreneurship to assist with our sales and marketing efforts.
You’ll work directly with the founding team to generate new business and help us grow. You’ll get hands on sales and marketing experience, mentorship, and a chance to experience startup life and culture. You won’t be sitting at a cube doing busy work, or fetching coffee, you’ll be doing important work that’s critical to the success of the startup from day one.
- Develop new leads for Sales Team. This may include cold calling/emailing, appointment setting and responding to inbound inquiries.
- Assist with marketing programs including website updates, social media management, content creation, email campaigns and search engine marketing.
- This is lean and quickly moving startup, you may be asked to wear many different hats and assist with a variety of functions and activities.
- Our required qualifications are simple. If you’re ambitious, eager to learn, web-savvy and have strong communication and interpersonal skills, we want to hear from you.
- Bonus qualifications: Experience with sports, sales and marketing, phone sales, or relevant work experience.
Flexible schedule, 10-15 hours per week with full-time potential over summer months and beyond.
This is a paid position. Amount and structure is determined after discussion with candidate.
TeamGenius is an athlete assessment platform, designed for youth sports organizations, that replaces the clumsy, time-consuming paper assessment process with a mobile app for easy scoring and instant, accurate results online. TeamGenius provides organizations with management tools and scoring algorithms to better place players on appropriate teams, provide helpful and encouraging feedback to players and parents, and save volunteers time and energy.
How to Apply
Email resumé and paragraph briefly describing yourself and why you’re interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org